Often we come across people who sulk over the fact that ‘Most of the events in their life do not turn out to be the way they wish them to or people don’t treat them the right way.’ Seldom do they know that each incident in their life is a manifestation of their own thoughts and intentions. Each event is a creation of their own conscious and sub-conscious mind.
In the words of Michael Forrester – “Intention is everything. What you experience daily in your life – how you act, what you speak and how you feel affects every human being around you. Once you realize the domino effect created by shining your light on others, it becomes very contagious.”
- Try to find your own truth – Most of us have blind faith on belief systems that promise to solve our problems or ease our burden, even if they are not based on absolute truth. However, one must understand that wisdom is available only to those who are ready and have the courage to question what they have been taught. Try to find your own truth, no matter how hard it is for you and those around you, to accept your discovery. Never stop seeking the truth.
- Believe anything is possible – We as humans are nothing but energy and there is infinite potential in that energy. If you believe in yourself i.e. if you believe in the energy that you are, anything and everything is possible. Do not succumb to the limitations created by others and also the ones that you have imposed on yourself. No target is big or small in the eyes of the universe. If you believe that you can achieve it, YOU WILL!!
- Serve Others – ‘Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.’ – Muhammad Ali Nothing can beat the joy one experiences in serving others. Share all that you have in your kitty – Love, care, compassion, knowledge, money and it will bring you happiness, joy, satisfaction, reason to smile and all the other positive energies that exist. It is a universal law ‘You get what you put in.‘ Give out happiness and you will receive multiples of it, from all corners of this universe.
- Understand that everything is where it is meant to be – Everything in this universe, emits vibrational frequency and when the frequency that we emit, matches with that emitted by a particular event or person, we attract them in our life. Hence, every event or individual, whether good or bad, crosses our path only when we attract them. At all other times, they are where they are meant to be. Hence, filter through the chaos in your life and that in the world and attract nothing but positive. This can be done by thinking positive all the time and thus, creating positive vibrational frequencies.
- Express gratitude – Count your blessings and be thankful for each of them. Also, express gratitude for each failure that you encounter in your life, for it is a source of learning and growth. Once you have a grateful outlook on life, you will also have increased life satisfaction, happiness, optimism, hope and less of all those emotions perceived as negative.
- Love yourself – You can love and admire the beauty around you, only when you can love the beauty that resides within you. Do not seek approval from the outside world, acceptance from others will follow, if you accept yourself first. It is an ongoing self programming activity that you should undertake every second of your life and the change that you will experience will be breathtaking.
P.S. – Image courtesy Google
Share the article with those you care, for sharing is caring.